Dark Chaos PT2 Trailer Dark Chaos PT2 Trailer

Nastalgic

Dont ask me why but for the past few hours i've been looking back on my review history here on Newgrounds and I came across pt 1, it was one of the first animations i viewed on Newgrounds. Then i saw this trailer was done in 2010 so i decided to watch it. It's ace and all, like a assumed it would be, but i've just noticed it was submited early this year. Is this still comming out? Because it would be a shame if it didn't. I love your work and can't wait to see this, seeing as ive been waiting for a conclusion for years now!

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

Brilliant Pilot!

That was an excellent pilot episode, well thought out story, good audio quality and decent animation, I dont mean acceptable, I mean more than. It was funny, great effects and keep up the good work, I was going to give you a 9, but i honestly cant think on how it could be improved, just keep working on your animation skills.
Little FYI, could you perhaps put how long it took to create? I want to follow your series and i get a lot of junk e-mail so i dont read them often, and if it doesn't hit the front page, I dont want to miss it, a time scale is quite useful ;)

Lost Finale Spoiler Lost Finale Spoiler

Tip

Although I love that song, and i was listenning to it WAY before it became popular, surley Rick Ashley would have been funnier

WTFuture WTFuture

Not one reference to Back to the Future

All considered though brilliant as usual, funny, witty, smart and well plotted. Great quality of voices and animation too!
LOL @ BLUE POLICE BOX THOUGH!! Very British!

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

OK...

This is amazing, whatever it is lol, can you submit this, but forwards?

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Wasnt Brilliant

But seeing as your on the front page and two awards means you must be right XD

Guess Who's back!! Guess Who's back!!

meh

Obviously, some of these snippets weren't fantastic and that let your score down. Some were well animated and its to these people i think, why are you in the kitty krew? But its your choice so, meh.
I just dont understand why the kitty krew are based on Newgrounds but hate Newgrounds.

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

A nice way to link tankmen and pico

Seriously sweet thinking there dude, a nice way of liking two of newgrounds mascots together!
The animationwas also amazing, nicely done and nicely written!

Sirtom93: The Movie Sirtom93: The Movie

We dont use fords

We use Vaxhaul Astra's and BMW estate cars.
For being inaccurately correct, you lose 1 point.
I have explained myself so, in theory, this wont be a banned comment.

dx5231 responds:

yeah, I know the police cars are different on England, I just wanted to get a picture with police cars on it. I may change it later.
Well, thanks for the review.

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Amazing

This was truly amazing, beautiful and should end up in portal history 09!
But i felt you missed a few things that deserved to be in that makes Newgrounds as it is. First of all Blockhead, which every episode has been on the front page and won 1st weekly prize. Secondly Sonic Nazo unleashed. Again won 1st place awards, front page spots and Crew picks and such a triumph in length and quality. Thirdly Spike Valentine, and finally, YOUR OWN Sonic shorts colabs.
But i know you cant put everything in, just felt that adding these would have completed the colab properly.