A few issues:
1. Satellite phone. Erm, NO, you wouldn't. Your ship just sunk, best guess, its not waterproof!
2. Rubbing sticks together. Actually you'd have a better chance hitting stones together.
3. Vaporize sea water. All you'd be left with is salt genius, its the water that evaporates, not the salt.
5. Attempt to kill it. Mabee, but how do you expect to do that when you left your knife on the boat?
6. Make a hammock. Same problem as 5.
7. Swipe it away with your hand. ARE YOU MENTAL?!?!? What you going to do if it bites you? Use a stick or something man!
The rest are fine and very logical. Apart from them it's good, better than what I could do anyway.
1. Most Nokia-satellite phones are waterproof.
2. Nope, you wouldn't. Rocks don't burn.
3. You extract the water from the smoke with leaves or an empty bottle. I've tried it and it works.
4. You skipped number 4...
5. Killing it wasn't the right answer anyway.
6. You don't need a knife to make a hammock.
7. Brazilian Wandering Spider doesn't bite moving targets as easily as stationary ones. And most people don't sleep with a stick on them.
Learn to write reviews.
Its a pretty good attempt. A few things though and sorry if you know.
The music. Could have been a little more...Epic. Mabee different songs for each game and the menu.
The obsticles. Occasionally after quitting, the obsticles keep scrolling past when im in the menu.
The movement. It would have been worth the effort if the characters moved just by holding the arrow key, rather than tapping it, appart from the last game, in the last game thats kind of the challenge.
Its a hell of a lot better than I could do, so just keep it up, Hope to see you on the front page someday ;)
Yes, I'm aware of the items remaining. For some reason flash doesnt like removing attatched movieclips, but they are harmless when other "events" start. Yeah, not epic music I used the same music to keep filesize down.
The dragonite game is sometimes hard as enemies are generated randomly at different (Y axis)points, the doduo one was originally impossible, so I decided to go the other way, polywrath depends on how fast your hands are, it would be boring holding one key. Thanks for the fair, kind review!
This was a fantastic game, and the use of powerups really made it better!
However it was a bit repetetive. You just charge the guy from the front untill he turns round so you can stab him in the back, rinse and repeat.
However, i was playing this for a good hour so that deserves a 10
Back stabbing is only 1 way to kill! You can also lay mines, and push them into them, spear them from behind ( or the front! ) while they are snared in a leg trap, trap them on a circle with a buzz-saw, trap them on a circle that releases spikes, blow them up with a button trap, push them into local spikes ( the 3-holed ones ) trap them between another enemy and you, spin them around with a gust of wind, instantly kill them with a rope-dart attack and drop down on them from another circle!
Well, just to name a few ways...There are more listed on Millzflickz, so if you need a hint or tip, check it out.Thanks for the 10!
i feel sick :(
I really liked this but when ever i hit a note the screen shook and i had to stop because i was getting dizzy and eventually sick! :(
This is brilliantly made but i was no good and the scoring system i just have to mention was a fantastic idea!
You get 9
1 for submitting it
2 for your choice in songs
2 for when that guy on the left moves his hands when you go from A to S (and so on)
1 for graphics
and 3 for all the time you spent doing this!
PS I think i saw this in development, mabee a screenshot or BETA test somewhere but its definatly improved!
Haha never let out a preview of it before XD
to the blood god
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.